- Fri, 14:05: Apparently some multimillionaire old bint, that tax payers give money to, has been to church with her inbred family.
- Fri, 14:12: RT @funkynutcompany: Ho Ho Hooooooo Its still Christmas. How cool is that? https://t.co/43oxKzky1e
- Fri, 14:36: Eris is the family member that likes sprouts. https://t.co/ig8Gh980bg
- Fri, 15:05: Nepotism unbounded is talking at her subjects at the moment. Including those relying on foodbanks, forced there by her government's policies
- Fri, 17:14: I'm in Magic Spices and I'm stuffed full of papadoms, vegetable soup & turkey dinner. Next is an India pud xxx
- Fri, 23:49: RT @polblonde: It is such a relief to know what colour coat (green) the Duchess of Cambridge wore to church today. @RepublicStaff