- Fri, 19:42: Single #Chrome exploit can compromise any #Android smartphone https://t.co/2woDtZfyVp
- Fri, 21:14: RT @jonrosenberg: https://t.co/cI861KBXbn
- Fri, 21:20: "do reading". The English language marches ever on, dropping verbs as it goes.
- Fri, 21:49: RT @1630revello: Sorry, if you voted Tory in May, that fiver you've donated tonight to #childreninneed can't begin to repair the damage you…
- Fri, 22:14: RT @KevinWMoor: Fuck, can't even flush the buggers down the loo now https://t.co/QNuYB68MWz
- Fri, 22:16: RT @SunApology: Martin Freeman: "Sadly Steven is one of 3.7 million children living in poverty in the UK" #childreninneed #CiN https://t.…
- Fri, 22:18: RT @Wirral_Weather: Dramatic footage: strong winds from #StormAbigail batters #NewBrighton #Wirral. Watch more: https://t.co/c8ZAAGslXp htt…
- Fri, 22:51: Selina Gomez: I really am getting old. No idea who this is and can't really tell the difference between this and the comedy
- Fri, 22:52: Her tits are gonna fall out too, if she's not careful
- Fri, 23:01: Slap bang in the middle of early 60s London strolls a modern day American "Santa" (pronounced Sanna). Looks nothing like Father Christmas.
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…