- Thu, 16:07: Users that never answer your question. I hate them.
- Thu, 16:07: What date do you want me to use?
- Thu, 16:09: From xxx. There's only a year on that. Would it be easier to use them off yyy? OK, but which date from yyy?
- Thu, 18:46: Playing Remember Me. http://t.co/PXsRbkzTKt
- Thu, 19:08: RT @pcpro: In case you missed it, plans to legalise private copying (ie, ripping CDs) have likely been delayed: http://t.co/S4UEHISPZp
- Fri, 01:08: Played Remember Me (360) in the last 24 hours. http://t.co/DLUt3jPgkI
- Fri, 08:23: Dear users, if you are pompous enough to flag your emails as important please note that I deal with them last. Experience has taught me...
- Fri, 08:23: ... that anything flagged as important usually is anything but.
- Fri, 08:25: To help you with this I've set up a rule to mark all incoming email as important. Because it is. All of it. As important as all the others.
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…