- Wed, 13:19: . @bbcnews gets it badly wrong, claiming @timberners_lee is the "inventor of the internet". Do some basic research & get your facts right.
- Wed, 17:27: I've just had to use the ATG Website. *shudder*. What ludicrous rules about leaving seats empty.
- Wed, 18:21: The World Wide Web is 25 years old today. If you're grateful, follow it's father @timberners_lee - he really should have a lot of followers.
- Wed, 19:18: #AskSkype why have you forced us to use this terrible IM client in place of Windows Live Messenger?
- Wed, 20:54: RT @sbisson The Web is 25 today, and this is the sticker Tim Berners-Lee put on the first web server. http://t.co/oXDEYbrjmV
If this account was my child it would soon be an adult. The account was opened in December 2001. Their 18th birthday would be December 2019.…
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…