- Sat, 14:07: RT @MarcherLord1: Asda have got their 'incest-friendly' range of Mother's Day cards out early this year.... http://t.co/u0dRvFEWvb
- Sat, 14:17: RT @GlennyRodge: I don't know why but this remains my favourite photo on all the internet. http://t.co/9QkogJsIWO
- Sat, 14:49: RT @mstoysav: THESE FU***D IN THE HEAD WEIRDOS ALL SMILE - it eludes me as to what is funny! http://t.co/0OG29iFNBA
- Sat, 18:53: There's a programme on BBC 1 called Reflex. I've watched less than 5 minutes of it & the use of slow-motion is already getting on my nerves.
- Sat, 19:44: My wife has just started watching tonight's Splash. Why wasn't I warned that I would send Toyah Wilcox in a swim suit? [takes cold bath]
- Sat, 20:05: Send = see. I blame nerves.
- Sat, 20:36: Turns out Toyah is diddy. Either that or she's standing far away.
- Sun, 08:42: RT @TwopTwips: DISABLED parking spaces are the ideal place to park if you’re crippled with selfishness. (via @JCautomatic)
- Sun, 11:13: RT @psychologicpost: Twitter Experiment: We want to see how many of you can read this. If you can, retweet and pass it on http://t.co/n0BCC…
If this account was my child it would soon be an adult. The account was opened in December 2001. Their 18th birthday would be December 2019.…
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…