- Sun, 12:11: My thanks to @wirralhospice who cared gently, thoughtfully & with quiet professionalism for my sister-in-law who passed away this morning
- Sun, 12:18: The flock of sparrows in the garden fluttered their wings together and spooked our young cat who ran in, all bushy tailed. #cat #SoftArse
- Sun, 12:47: RT @mbrit: Why don't they do a Duo bar that's half Mars, half Snickers?
- Sun, 12:53: There's some bloke on Radio 2 busy being Irish.
- Sun, 12:56: RT @999CallforNHS: Private health insurers don't care if you are ill. They care if you are profitable. #saveourNHS http://t.co/SCFYHaVvXk
Yesterday I thought I had a hangover. Today I know better. I awoke this morning feeling lousy. Although I haven't a cold I have a cough that makes me…
Monday afternoon saw me on my way down to Oxfordshire for our monthly company meeting. I usually stay until 3 o'clock Thursday but left this week at…
This week has been very, very tiring. Work has been a bugger and, on Thursday, included travelling up from Oxford to Staffordshire (for 3 meetings…