- Sat, 13:17: Dear everyone: artisan /ˌɑːtɪˈzan, ˈɑːtɪzan/ ▶ noun a worker in a skilled trade, especially one that involves making things by hand.
- Sat, 13:19: What you usually need is: artisanal adjective. — ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: from French, from Italian artigiano, based on Latin...
- Sat, 13:26: Interesting that I've seen so many announcements that apps are now compatible with iOS7. Funny that Apple types like to bang on about >
- Sat, 13:28: > compatibility issues with Android. And yet Android apps are generally forward compatible. Sits back and waits for flaming to start
- Sat, 14:43: RT @SciencePorn: Transparent Butterfly. The 2nd pic is so beautiful. http://t.co/sQNFhObaAt
- Sun, 01:03: RT @gcluley: New iOS 7 bug lets anyone make a call from your locked iPhone [VIDEO] http://t.co/4earncsKol