- Tue, 13:12: I do like a jam tart. #cake #oldSchool #Dodgsons
- Tue, 13:34: The butchers has reopened on Seabank Rd in New Brighton, near Magazine Ln. Go see Dave, it's his second day today #NewBrighton #ShopLocal�
- Tue, 14:12: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #NewBrighton (14th May 2013). http://t.co/bzhidrUTr4
- Tue, 14:16: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (14th May 2013). http://t.co/xYDAVEiJFl
- Tue, 14:18: There's more of the Bandstand and promenade photos over on #Flickr but I don't have the time to spam my own timeline http://t.co/wy1rG1j9Ys
- Tue, 16:06: RT @JeremyClarkson: It's amazingly hard to type accurately when you're in the back of a London cat.
- Tue, 16:11: #ReplaceBanNamesWith ass #FirstOfAContinuingSeries #Possibly
- Tue, 16:14: RT @KateRobbins The amazing astronaut who sang Space Oddity sings like I'd imagine Richmond Hammond's voice to sound @RichardHammond�#Arf!
- Tue, 20:31: RT @jobeth68: My cat .. his best pal! http://t.co/ng4XbMCMVE
- Tue, 23:02: RT @Earth_Pics Would you love to swim here? ~ Melissani Lake, Kefalonia, Greece http://t.co/Ush7p1Aeum << No because it's ice cold :-)
If this account was my child it would soon be an adult. The account was opened in December 2001. Their 18th birthday would be December 2019.…