- Fri, 15:05: Google hasn't quite figured out that I work from home and that that's where I am: http://t.co/EUYbbUubGl
- Fri, 16:33: I made white bread this morning. I have a jammy piece now. #OldSchool
- Fri, 16:46: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #New Brighton (26th Apr 2013) http://t.co/zXrSYODOtj
- Fri, 16:48: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (26th Apr 2013). That's a good #Sky, that is. http://t.co/nRVptBpFqb
- Fri, 20:56: RT @joeforliverpool: People asking me about the Caledonia pub,only found out about it today. However now that it has been brought to my att…
- Fri, 23:59: Google now seems to think I need to get the Belfast ferry to get to my bed from in front of the tele: http://t.co/FlAwaz2GDl
- Sat, 00:22: RT @NWmwaypolice: Here's something we didn't expect to tweet; if you're transporting an animal in your vehicle use a suitable carry case...
- Sat, 00:22: RT @NWmwaypolice: ...we have just assisted somebody to get back into their car after the cat locked them out!? Puuuurfect!
- Sat, 00:31: RT @Earth_Pics Unbelievable Shot Of The 2012 Supermoon In Rio de Janeiro. http://t.co/lDitV2LiwG << yes, it's in front of the clouds.
If this account was my child it would soon be an adult. The account was opened in December 2001. Their 18th birthday would be December 2019.…
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…