- Fri, 15:05: Google hasn't quite figured out that I work from home and that that's where I am: http://t.co/EUYbbUubGl
- Fri, 16:33: I made white bread this morning. I have a jammy piece now. #OldSchool
- Fri, 16:46: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #New Brighton (26th Apr 2013) http://t.co/zXrSYODOtj
- Fri, 16:48: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (26th Apr 2013). That's a good #Sky, that is. http://t.co/nRVptBpFqb
- Fri, 20:56: RT @joeforliverpool: People asking me about the Caledonia pub,only found out about it today. However now that it has been brought to my att…
- Fri, 23:59: Google now seems to think I need to get the Belfast ferry to get to my bed from in front of the tele: http://t.co/FlAwaz2GDl
- Sat, 00:22: RT @NWmwaypolice: Here's something we didn't expect to tweet; if you're transporting an animal in your vehicle use a suitable carry case...
- Sat, 00:22: RT @NWmwaypolice: ...we have just assisted somebody to get back into their car after the cat locked them out!? Puuuurfect!
- Sat, 00:31: RT @Earth_Pics Unbelievable Shot Of The 2012 Supermoon In Rio de Janeiro. http://t.co/lDitV2LiwG << yes, it's in front of the clouds.
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…