- Sat, 12:45: Shop local: Dodgesons hot cross bun for breakfast, pork & black pudding sausages from Lewis's for lunch. #NewBrighton
- Sat, 13:00: RT @ViewreelsTV: “@CNET: How to run Windows 8 apps on the desktop with ModernMix http://t.co/CcCdxfvqwx”
- Sat, 13:18: RT @Earth_Pics: #69 The craziest illusion in Paris. http://t.co/26djBhwv3S
- Sun, 08:28: @KateRobbins Worth a double at the bookies though
- Sun, 08:58: It is snowing (only just, but it is)
- Sun, 11:25: RT @BapsMcDaps: The 'Nut Secret' in Milk Tray, or as I like to call it 'Pant, the baby is crowning'. http://t.co/vpxn42DpmF
- Sun, 11:30: RT @thejohntoolan: Whenever Mothers Day comes around I like to stop and think about things I'm grateful for.....like not being on Facebook
- Sun, 11:38: Just seen a tweet competition to win 2 Tickets to see One Direction. Second prize is 4 tickets.
An American TV newsreader has died. Oh dear, what will I do?
I love this program. Behind all the crude jokes (which I love anyway) there's some fantastic writing and playing. We've recently re-watched episode…
If this account was my child it would soon be an adult. The account was opened in December 2001. Their 18th birthday would be December 2019.…