- Sun, 16:21: And yet again, turn the TV over to somewhere in the middle of an Agatha Christie mystery and then fuck off out of the room
- Sun, 16:32: RT @KateRobbins: Pub lunch.. menu offering Coronation Chicken. Will that have traces of Richard III in it, or just his horse?
- Sun, 21:12: RT @fj: Allright geeks, if you know what traceroute is: traceroute 18.104.22.168
- Sun, 23:04: Just before I go to sleep...
- Sun, 23:04: We have a new young cat. Actually, I think we have 3:
- Sun, 23:06: 1. The one you walk away from 2. The one that runs past you 3. And the one having a wash, waiting for you. Good night.
- Mon, 00:10: Played The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360) in the last 24 hours. http://t.co/Uw9lYhha
- Mon, 02:37: My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Frank Zappa (41), Emerson, Lake & Palmer (14) & Paul Simon (10) http://t.co/ZmWwFkk4
- Mon, 06:13: RT @danoliver: My brain has been so webified that when I first started seeing Findus in tweets, I assumed it was some kind of geolocatio ...
- Mon, 09:42: The Band Stand, Vale Park #NewBrighton http://t.co/k9GdXpGt
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…