- Tue, 15:30: I'm falling in love with Debussy all over again http://t.co/BgzNzypq #Spotify
- Wed, 07:51: RT @FirthSarah #Horsemeatgate If ever there was proof good old fashioned family butchers are safer. #keepitlocal << oh so very true
- Wed, 07:52: Time to brave the cold. It should be another good sunrise today, if the sky is right.
- Wed, 08:39: The Band Stand, Vale Park #NewBrighton http://t.co/nZv7L2qO
- Wed, 08:43: RT @carltonreid: Waitrose customers shocked to discover duck DNA in their goose pate.
- Wed, 08:44: RT @vctrjmnz: A helicopter crashed minutes ago on Wandsworth road http://t.co/pa3ikhKJ
- Wed, 08:45: RT @TaylorHerringPR: RT @QuinMurray: Helicopter just hit crane/crashed a few metres in front of me in VAUXHALL Completely shaken http:/ ...
- Wed, 08:45: RT @SarahPinborough: Blimey. “@craiglet: Helicopter just hit our building in vauxhall http://t.co/0ZWGyXS1”
- Wed, 08:47: And it was cold and the sunrise was very disappointing, as can be seen...
- Wed, 08:48: #Liverpool from Vale Park Promenade Gates #NewBrighton http://t.co/kmxt7E4I
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…