- 01:20:36: played Assassin's Creed (360) in the last 24 hours. http://raptr.com/GreekVicar
- 06:53:47: 6:52. I suppose that's some sort of lie-in.
- 06:54:30: Up and at 'em then.
- 11:58:53: Oh no! I've just raised that both the HTC Desire & iPhone 4 that I have log the phone calls I've made and received. Whatever next?
- 12:23:36: @DuncanBannatyne I sponsored a barmaid £10 once when everyone else was doing £1. She realized why when her 1st chute didn't open.
- 15:43:58: It's starting to cloud over. Boooo!
- 17:52:57: @TweeterofWit nothing wing with that; gymnasium comes from the Greek word meaning to exercise in the nude. Something the article missed.
- 20:07:07: @VictoriaCoren You play crib? If my, how wonderful are you?
- 21:20:03: "they know more about wood than I do, and I'm a beaver". Hmmm.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com