- 00:21:22: I know nothing about style or fashion - but I knew the 80s was in trouble when people started rolling the sleeves up on their jackets.
- 07:36:50: @rantingteacher As I said, I know nothing about these things, but I thought it looked awful (and still do). It was more squash than roll too
- 10:36:40: The Rumor gig at @liverpoolphil is a sell-out. Really looking forward to it.
- 13:47:24: Not sure I should admit this: the scratch-&-sniff card in this week's Radio Times reminds me of my childhood. Thankfully, I'm not sure what.
- 13:53:43: RT @davy2003t: 1. Park van on pavement
2. Fit bollards
3. Move van off pavement and go home
4. Oh f*** who parked the van there?
- 20:35:49: @Brendan_Ball Scooby gave it away when he came to say hello to me. Wish I'd been more sure of myself and said hello! Next time!
- 20:37:27: Rumor had a secret support act. He didn't tell us who he was.
- 23:47:30: Rumor was excellent at @liverpoolphil tonight. I really enjoyed the support act even tho he didn't tell us his name. Shame on the other...
- 23:49:10: ...members if the audience who talked through his quiet performance. The don't know what they missed.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com