Me on a better day (kevinwmoor) wrote,
Me on a better day
kevinwmoor

From Twitter 03-27-2011


  • 00:01:44: RT @TwopTwips: BRITAIN. Don't switch over to a +1 channel at 1am as you may destroy the space-time continuum. /via @Alan_Machnik
  • 01:25:51: RT @bramcohen: "90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs"
  • 08:41:13: There's a complete and utter tit on GMS trying to force his simplistic view of religion onto non-believers. Knob.
  • 12:12:34: Phil hammered me at badminton today. I'm not having this - going to have to get my act together for next week.
  • 13:37:56: @petemc congratulations!
  • 14:14:17: @rantingteacher Where is this garden centre with the fabulous salad?
  • 16:36:04: @KevinWMoor So what's this all about?
  • 17:53:39: RT @RealDMitchell: People are telling me that Carling Black Label is from Canada! And to think people say it's a harmless country.
  • 19:50:59: @OldPostcards Your birthday? Happy Birthday!
  • 20:55:36: Graze Golden Pineapple Rings. Yum!
  • 21:28:44: @CougarJacques Elephant toe would be more appropriate.
  • 21:48:01: @CougarJacques She hasn't got a box, she's got a crate. I'll will stop now :-)
  • 21:52:12: Purple lippy looks very odd.
  • 22:11:36: @CougarJacques Very good! TBH, Maria's costume was actually far more revealing.
  • 22:39:06: @CougarJacques I can't place HW, but I'm damned sure you're right about KK being good for a night out.

Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

Subscribe

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments