- 19:33:44: @KaveyF Some time later - did you know the Greek word for water melon is karpoosi? You have karpoosi pudding head.
- 19:55:20: @KaveyF think in English karpoosi means food you don't particularly want to eat but have to to be polite.
- 19:56:07: @KaveyF comes from Greeks always giving you tons of the stuff free at end of big meal
- 20:13:53: @KaveyF the English definition is all mine :-)
- 20:31:39: @KaveyF just trying to be funny but I obviously didn't get it quite right ;-)
- 23:50:13: @cromwellswirral glad you're back. I've missed you.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com