- 11:59:25: @ajhmurray On holiday in Greece I met a guy called Socrates. Apparently it's like being English and called Ethelred.
- 14:48:26: A new washing machine is due imminently. Oh the excitement.
- 14:48:54: When I say imminently, I mean any time between now and 17:30.
- 18:50:11: @RealDMitchell yes, the floor mosaics the Romans had in their homes were purely functional.
- 20:25:57: RT @rupertg: RT @TomChatfield "Why do Computer Scientists get Halloween and Christmas confused? Dec 25 = Oct 31" http://bit.ly/ehwmXS B ...
- 21:32:09: Why don't the writers of Emmerdale just get the Dingles to carry signs saying we're going to win the Lottery? Be easier than the blunt hints
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com