- 11:10:51: @liverpoolphil Come on, come on, get the web site sorted - I want to book my Rumer tickets! ;-)
- 11:23:20: @liverpoolphil Thanks, I find booking on-line far easier. But noted for future reference :-)
- 11:30:35: @liverpoolphil And booked. My she's a popular gal, ain't she?
- 14:51:57: @peteleay Follow Fridays are when you list all the people you enjoy following so that the bots can pick their IDs up and start spamming them
- 14:52:19: @peteleay I'm not a fan, did you guess?
- 14:58:06: @peteleay Bots - from robots, automated programs that scan the Twitter stream for keywords and spam anyone using them
- 15:13:31: @Brendan_Ball I hope you have the legs for it!
- 16:05:52: @Brendan_Ball Get em out on Thursday then, lets see what Vasily thinks!
- 17:41:14: RT @CainsBeers: Out Now! Cains Christmas Ale 4.7% abv a distinctively red, and uniquely flavoured with mulled wine spices.
- 17:57:50: Wouldn't you know it, the winner of the best beer 2010 on @aletalk is another bloody 'citrus' beer http://bit.ly/hO0Pt2 - bah humbug!
- 18:06:28: What's the first thing you do after installing new software? Me, I go to the desktop and delete the icon I didn't ask for.
- 18:30:53: Just turned the TV on just in time to see a clip of Corrie on Alan Titchmarsh show. No need to watch Corrie for the next few weeks now.
- 20:26:26: @beej777 warm a jug with hot water and then decant it into that.
- 21:25:47: Cumberland Sausage with rosemary and red wine. No you daft idiot, that's not traditional.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com