- 00:19:03: @MikeMcGWirral I'm with you on the Choc Orange Stout. My fave of those I tasted. A fine stout with subtle hints. Very nice indeed.
- 07:35:56: @MikeMcGWirral good to hear a dark beer being voted best. I feared it would be one of those very prevalent 'citrus' beers.
- 08:31:58: Right, porridge and then a few hour of Fable 3. Fingers crossed #fable
- 11:39:10: There's a free Ed Miliband poster in this week's Radio Times @RadioTimes
- 12:12:02: RT @eddireader: Or when I wrote out a recipe including Mange Tout (pronounced "Mawnge Too"). Reading She asked the assistant:
"Have you ...
- 12:54:41: Can anybody recommend somewhere in Wallasey/New Brighton that does a good all day breakfast? Oh I miss the Coffee Roast.
- 13:03:42: @MikeMcGWirral of course, each to his own pallet. I just prefer the dark. Sadly they're generally out of fashion & not easy to find on pump
- 13:05:20: @MikeMcGWirral and without the popular lights there'd be nobody to make the darks :)
- 17:55:43: "Halloween weekend" piss off.
- 18:28:10: @KaveyF in a few years the commercial sector will have pushed it to Halloween week & there will be no trace of the traditions I grew up with
- 19:01:09: If you need an example why Alicia shouldn't be a judge, that 10 is it. #scd
- 21:07:23: The best I can say about Wagner is that he's better than Jedward. Faint praise indeed.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com