- 08:40:02: 10 years since the death of Ian Dury. Great little story about meeting him from Lynn Parsons on Radio 2.
- 12:00:06: @OldPostcards Don't worry - if you can hear the song you must be alive. Happy Birthday!
- 15:09:56: Lunch: 2 samosas, 1 veg, 1 lamb & some mango chutney. All from the Indian lady at the Farmers' Market. Bliss!
- 19:31:40: There's only one thing worse than TVs in pubs - TVs in pubs showing bleedin' football
- 19:43:21: @kateatcromwells Chopping chillies: you should also be very careful where you touch before you wash your hands too :-)
- 19:49:24: http://twitpic.com/1bbv8g - The Cheshire Cheese, Wallasey Village, beer festival. 1st to 4th April.
- 21:59:46: @happytyskie Initial plan is early Thursday. We'll probably be there on Saturday too. Not sure yet!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com