- 09:48:30: Awake after a big long kip. Sounds windy out there. Listening to Sounds of the 60s on Radio 2. No noisy Chris Evans this morning.
- 14:52:45: In the last 20 minutes the sky has gone from blanket gray and overcast to hazy blue with thinning light gray cloud. Hurrah!
- 16:48:45: I joined twitter on 27 April 2008 - http://whendidyoujointwitter.com ?
- 16:51:29: Back to the RLPO tonight for Awakening http://www.liverpoolphil.com/444/events-classical-music/awakening.html and it's Vasily too.
- 17:28:37: This evening will be our first visit to Bistro Jacques this year ; looking forward to a nice tea http://bit.ly/1wdvwL
- 19:33:32: Pork turine to start followed by pasta with smoked chicken & sunblushed tomatoes. Yum! Should I have the crumble or cheesecake?
- 21:25:37: Strawberry Cheesecake won. Mahler's Symphony No.1, Titan, next.
- 23:17:32: Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Mahler Symphony No.1, Saturday 16 January 2010, one word review: Wow!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com