- Work! I've got proper work! I've spent most of this week working on the Monroes website. It's taken me a long time but an unexpected meeting with an old school friend resulted in somebody who knows about layout coming up with a design. I owe Mark now.
- A short walk along the promenade and then to the Magazines for a couple of beers.
- A visit to the Farmers' Market
- A visit to Liscard, which is a rare thing for me these days. A few years ago Jane had me there every Saturday. We bought James a keyring torch as 60th birthday present and had a coffee at the Coffee Roast (actually, I had hot chocolate)
- "A taste of Greece" Mousaka with Briam for tea
- Played badminton with Rob Cross
- A visit to B&Q
- More work on the Monroes site
- Sausages for tea!
A weekend in not many words.
If this account was my child it would soon be an adult. The account was opened in December 2001. Their 18th birthday would be December 2019.…
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…