- Work! I've got proper work! I've spent most of this week working on the Monroes website. It's taken me a long time but an unexpected meeting with an old school friend resulted in somebody who knows about layout coming up with a design. I owe Mark now.
- A short walk along the promenade and then to the Magazines for a couple of beers.
- A visit to the Farmers' Market
- A visit to Liscard, which is a rare thing for me these days. A few years ago Jane had me there every Saturday. We bought James a keyring torch as 60th birthday present and had a coffee at the Coffee Roast (actually, I had hot chocolate)
- "A taste of Greece" Mousaka with Briam for tea
- Played badminton with Rob Cross
- A visit to B&Q
- More work on the Monroes site
- Sausages for tea!
A weekend in not many words.
Fri, 13:43: A giant passes by: https://t.co/fLtjQSLQ73 via @ YouTube Fri, 13:50: Watch "A giant passes by" on YouTube -…