( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:42: RT @brianmoore666: I see the magic money tree has appeared at the demand of just 300,000 voters who get 10 seats and �1bn.
- Mon, 12:46: RT @mattzarb: As the famous rhyming couplet goes: there's no such thing as a magic money tree, unless you need to do a deal with the DUP
- Mon, 12:47: RT @TheMendozaWoman: Theresa May has bought power with �1bn of your money. Craven. https://t.co/K71taIUehb
- Mon, 12:49: RT @benrileysmith: CONFIRMED: Barnett will not apply to DUP-Tory deal. Not a penny more for Scotland / Wales despite �1bn to N Ireland.
- Mon, 12:50: RT @MxJackMonroe: MayDUP deal: £200m a year for stuff + £75m a year for broadband + £20m a year for other stuff + £2.5bn 'flexibility' +…
- Mon, 12:50: RT @MxJackMonroe: (aint got no money for hospitals and firefighters tho do you hear)
- Mon, 13:37: RT @mikegalsworthy: Yup. Tabloid press in particular feeling v exposed now. Their stranglehold on politics is gone. https://t.co/oNbjuZJoUG
- Mon, 13:41: RT @FlamingoAlan: Actually, as a tax payer, I don't want my tax money being spent by the Tory Party to buy votes. #DUPCoalition
- Mon, 13:41: RT @MxJackMonroe: Where ARE all the Tories that were crowing about Corbyns 'terrorist connections'? Awfully silent now the ink's dry on the…
- Mon, 13:44: RT @the_awakend: Daily Mail more outraged by Labour MP calling a spade than 10s of ppl burning alive after warnings ignored, if you buy it…