( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:14: It's happy birthday to @happytyskie�today. I bet celebrations involve at least one pub. Happy Birthday Pete :-)
- Wed, 12:15: RT @Howard_Goodall: And on this day in 1862 Frederick Delius, composer & part-time orange-grower was born in Claremont Road Bradford.
- Wed, 13:56: Shock horror! This is strange for me, no ice cream. It's a rustic bacon sandwich & a cappuccino today @CaffeCreamNB http://t.co/BTUsUYsNVm
- Wed, 16:12: I'm 100% Scouse according to the #scouseometer! Congratulations! You're as Scouse as Amanda Harrington's eyebrows http://t.co/Au3dmBIYjR
- Wed, 16:13: (That last tweet... don't tell anyone I'm from across the water and that I've never lived in Liverpool)
- Wed, 16:43: RT @lastfm: Hello! @Spotify's entire catalogue of over 20 million tracks is now available to stream on Last.fm! More info: http://t.co/oh32…
- Wed, 17:07: RT @ValeHouseCafe: Fantastic photo from @newbrightonhist! http://t.co/WWb2qZXVK6
- Wed, 17:14: RT @timoncheese: KAPOW! The Iceland bins food raid story gathered pace so quickly that the CPS have already dropped it: http://t.co/L4Heqz6…
- Wed, 18:03: RT @Stan_And_Ollie: Letter from Sir Alec Guinness to Stan Laurel. #LaurelAndHardy http://t.co/g5vHGDaH7A
- Wed, 19:45: I hated the Go Compare singing bloke. I hate the Confused robot even more.