( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:25: I'm beginning to get annoyed by the use of images of printed articles to circumvent the 140 characters on Twitter. Use a link ya'nobs.
- Tue, 15:46: Seems I've walked 500 miles since I got my @FitbitUK�Flex in June last year. Not bad given I needed a 6 way heart bypass in December.
- Tue, 15:59: .@CharismaLabel�Brace yourself lad, Mike Rutherford is on the Alan Titchmarsh programme tomorrow afternoon.
- Tue, 16:17: RT @CuteEmergency: Soon. http://t.co/DCp0w07rbS
- Tue, 16:26: For some bizarre reason* I'm watching "Britain's Best Bakery". There's some bloke on it with a stud through his cheek, just below his eye.
- Tue, 16:26: He looks like he's been attacked with a staple gun.
- Tue, 17:12: RT @KateRobbins: Just been reminded what a beauty Wanda Ventham is /was ( Benedict Cumberbatch's mother) http://t.co/uoDZ4nBDiM
- Tue, 17:26: Free online Android programming course starts today - Free online Android programming course starts today http://t.co/1MegJIemQ7
- Tue, 18:42: Eyewitness: Middleton Moor, Derbyshire http://t.co/pLbslnCafB
- Tue, 18:43: RT @zoesqwilliams: My favourite statistic of the day (thanks to @tracey_thorn) is that lord rennard is the same age as boy George