( Read more...Collapse )
- Thu, 23:31: [Ex: Reddit] Generally, I don't have great experiences with Xbox Support, but this made my day. - https://t.co/h5rkkOO56Y #GoT
- Fri, 07:47: RT @NeilInnes: "You who speak to me of Common Sense..." https://t.co/0HMIjBVBk4
- Fri, 07:49: RT @AlisonMoyet: None of us #Remain are hoping #Brexit is disastrous. How fucking stupid would that be? We're all on the same ship. Float,…
- Fri, 07:54: Oh look! Lots of things are now worth less because people with lots of money have decided that they're worth less https://t.co/lUEvP7pFDU
- Fri, 07:58: "British votes to leave. Europe is isolated." I haven't got that quite right, have I?
- Fri, 07:59: RT @karentraviss: For. Sec. Hammond “surprised” by result. And there’s the problem in a nutshell. Politicians clueless & out of touch with…
- Fri, 08:02: RT @MxJackMonroe: What you see is what you get You made your bed better lie in it you choose your leaders place your trust the lies wash do…
- Fri, 08:05: RT @pjm1kbw: Ah yes, they made a mistake. There will be no �350m for the NHS. That was a lie (of course). https://t.co/NfrJWcG4MY
- Fri, 10:03: RT @GarethSoye: Greatest. Day. Ever. https://t.co/i8YcPMZN2g
- Fri, 10:08: RT @quii: Dear Brexiteer. What we need you to do now. https://t.co/80d1LsTAeJ via @FrPip
- Wed, 18:09: RT @DMReporter: CONFLICT: Fair play to the Daily Mail for tackling the genocide in Syria in a compassionate and considered manner. https://…
- Thu, 15:08: [To paraphrase a very old headline] We may be reading this tomorrow in the Daily Mail: Britain Votes Leave. Europe isolated.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 15:25: Mondo invite - https://t.co/bPhReo9jcZ
- Tue, 15:58: RT @angus_young61: East Riding Councillor Dominic Peacock has just deleted this FB post. https://t.co/XaL8qzh6bd
- Tue, 16:12: RT @jk_rowling: https://t.co/fTzKfem7VP
- Tue, 16:38: Iron Banner is cancelled on #Destiny. I am beside myself! I need my #IronBanner fix.
- Tue, 16:39: RT @haveigotnews: Attempted assassination of Donald Trump carried out by only man in America without a gun.
- Tue, 16:40: RT @feelwelcome: Spent 20 minutes reconstructing what it might look like having sex with Adam Boulton from Sky News https://t.co/CgurhA2AbG
- Tue, 16:47: RT @sbisson: ICYMI, now that YouTube has processed all the streams, a solstice night timelapse from our roof. https://t.co/sm849OGPCr
- Tue, 16:56: Oh, hello old friend. Long time no hear: #NowPlaying Airwaves by Thomas Dolby ♫ https://t.co/Zj9UnvnKy7
- Wed, 09:01: RT @StansaidAirport: Donald Trump flies into Scotland tomorrow. The breeding ground is being readied for the grand selection ceremony. http…
- Wed, 09:02: RT @dsquareddigest: If your head says Remain but your heart says Leave, remember that one is specifically designed for thinking and the oth…
- Sun, 12:08: RT @bletchleypark: The beer is here! #FathersDay #BletchleyPark https://t.co/Z7TB9AdbC8
- Sun, 12:42: RT @h8modernlife: Is he really so unaware, or just a first class psychopath? https://t.co/o4ebsXbl6R
- Sun, 14:01: RT @KotsiphasMusic: Wonderful song https://t.co/wcbwAoj6vh
- Sun, 14:13: RT @keithjones84: Lime Street scene, Liverpool, 1890s and 2016 merged #flickr https://t.co/RaxBx2g9QX
- Sun, 15:03: RT @mpandey69: Farage 'I've been a victim of political hatred'. Is there no depth to which you won't sink? Jo Cox was a victim. Your MO is…
- Sun, 15:07: RT @IamalrightJack: #marr The idea that the Tories after Brexit will build more housing, stop underfunding the NHS & training etc is for th…
- Sun, 21:00: Fucking hell, there's football shite on #BBC4 - that's disgusting.