( Read more...Collapse )
- Thu, 09:15: Bloody hell, hailstones. Only little ones and just a few, but hailstones nonetheless.
- Thu, 10:32: RT @turbohat What idiots torched the fabulous driftwood pirate ship near Seacombe? Pathetic. << Pathetic indeed.
- Thu, 10:35: RT @pcpro: Twitter finally introduces two-factor authentication http://t.co/xMQSz5YHBn (Or maybe it hasn't, and we've just been hacked. Thi…
- Thu, 13:06: RT @JohnGordonSaker: MISSING! My son Giles, last seen in St Albans Monday lunchtime. Please RT urgently. Call 01707 354000 #findgiles http:…
- Thu, 13:09: RT @joe_thomas18: A better pic of fire on the Black Pearl in New Brighton last night, courtesy of Steve Casey (http://t.co/zBhhHWVl83) http…
- Thu, 13:09: RT @turbohat: Was looking forward to taking the Boy to see the driftwood pirate ship. Senseless pathetic bastards
- Thu, 13:10: RT @joe_thomas18: Great community reaction to sad news of New Brighton's Black Pearl arson. A group already set up on Facebook dedicated to…
- Thu, 16:42: @BBCR2ZoeBall Wow Zoe, thank you - I really didn't expect a retweet!
- Thu, 19:15: RT @Frasier_Quotes: Frasier: There's nothing wrong with Maris that wouldn't be cured by a little sun, some exercise and a personality.
- Thu, 19:18: RT @rhino1ross: PLEASE CAN MY FOLLOWERS PLEASE SHARE AS MY DAUGHTERS BEEN MISSING SINCE 21/5/13 SHE IS 14 http://t.co/EUmrRL4wEd
- Tue, 13:12: I do like a jam tart. #cake #oldSchool #Dodgsons
- Tue, 13:34: The butchers has reopened on Seabank Rd in New Brighton, near Magazine Ln. Go see Dave, it's his second day today #NewBrighton #ShopLocal�
- Tue, 14:12: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #NewBrighton (14th May 2013). http://t.co/bzhidrUTr4
- Tue, 14:16: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (14th May 2013). http://t.co/xYDAVEiJFl
- Tue, 14:18: There's more of the Bandstand and promenade photos over on #Flickr but I don't have the time to spam my own timeline http://t.co/wy1rG1j9Ys
- Tue, 16:06: RT @JeremyClarkson: It's amazingly hard to type accurately when you're in the back of a London cat.
- Tue, 16:11: #ReplaceBanNamesWith ass #FirstOfAContinuingSeries #Possibly
- Tue, 16:14: RT @KateRobbins The amazing astronaut who sang Space Oddity sings like I'd imagine Richmond Hammond's voice to sound @RichardHammond�#Arf!
- Tue, 20:31: RT @jobeth68: My cat .. his best pal! http://t.co/ng4XbMCMVE
- Tue, 23:02: RT @Earth_Pics Would you love to swim here? ~ Melissani Lake, Kefalonia, Greece http://t.co/Ush7p1Aeum << No because it's ice cold :-)
( Read more...Collapse )
- Thu, 15:18: Oh I just lurve the way you can embed and edit Excel documents in OneNote 2013.
- Thu, 16:06: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #NewBrighton (8th May 13) http://t.co/CcQayb8GY4
- Thu, 16:07: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (8th May 13) http://t.co/PKAI3Mwbql
- Thu, 16:08: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #NewBrighton (9th May 13) http://t.co/ESKsdQ3A4Q
- Thu, 16:09: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (9th May 13) http://t.co/pPLO0oEZ0r
- Thu, 16:13: The changing view of these photos can be found here: http://t.co/0mQixQA1oL (the promenade) and here: http://t.co/kiti35Cqr3 (the bandstand)
- Thu, 16:21: RT @NWmwaypolice: Pedestrian has been removed from M62 J12 Eccles Interchange walking from Liverpool to Manchester........
- Thu, 16:21: RT @NWmwaypolice: ...Only pure strength of character stopped me from saying "And no, it wasn't David Moyes!"
- Thu, 16:36: Sorry, missed this tag from the last tweet: #sarcasm
- Thu, 16:36: I always choose pubs with door security. They always look so warm, friendly and safe.
- Wed, 12:04: RT @techiefairy: Please help me find a good home for all this lovingly baked and donated cake http://t.co/N4MIvka8iz @mssocietyuk #CakeBreak
- Wed, 13:04: Must be a slow news day. Top story: old bloke retires.
- Wed, 18:36: Playing Red Dead Redemption. http://t.co/PXsRbkzlnT
- Wed, 20:06: The world has ended. Robert Fripp is on a celebrity game show.
- Wed, 21:07: RT @prodnose: Greg Lake "Yeah we all do stuff for charity Bob but you are fucking kidding me, right?" http://t.co/AKcZ9SjeDY
- Wed, 21:29: Cripes, I'm having to mute so much tonight. Two flavours of goalgame manager & a programme about the overtly deluded.
- Thu, 01:09: Played Red Dead Redemption (360) in the last 24 hours. http://t.co/DLUt3jOHY8
- Thu, 06:55: RT @snopes: Did Charles Ramsey say that the captive women he helped rescue, and not he, should receive a reward? http://t.co/5QhEP1fFn8
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 12:02: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #NewBrighton (30th Apr 13) http://t.co/ZaZcrazven
- Mon, 12:03: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (30th Apr 13) http://t.co/rKfaDwdLsk
- Mon, 12:04: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #NewBrighton (2nd May 13) http://t.co/Q6b78m3TmE
- Mon, 12:05: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (2nd May 13) http://t.co/glC5ERUL4o
- Mon, 12:08: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #NewBrighton (4th May 13) http://t.co/hXDEbsbADw
- Mon, 12:10: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (4th May 13) http://t.co/WV9pPUFCno
- Mon, 12:11: The #Bandstand, Vale Park, #NewBrighton (6th May 13) http://t.co/XcPpp2fVBK
- Mon, 12:12: #Liverpool from Vale Park promenade gates, #NewBrighton (6th May 13) - It's a lot brighter now. http://t.co/uFDWDJqT1w
- Mon, 12:13: [mini picture spamming ends] Twitter tried to stop me by timing out one of the uploads but I tried again. [fx: evil laugh]
- Mon, 12:52: Noise. Why does there always have to be noise?