( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 12:16: RT @exmoorjane: Love #Somerset? Buy my house! �549K #SomersetDay #Exmoor https://t.co/wz8qpWdyqq
- Wed, 12:19: RT @wallaseyteam: Get tested today at @MarinePoint_NB for risk of developing diabetes @DiabetesUK https://t.co/qQEmzA7c75
- Wed, 12:28: RT @trewloy: After Ray Alan's death Lord Charles had struggled to find a new partner. This was his last throw of the dice. https://t.co/Rrg…
- Wed, 12:37: RT @ChrisBulow: Remember it _isn’t_ corrupt for MPs to employ their relatives. Only in foreign corrupt countries. Not in the UK. No. https:…
- Wed, 12:46: RT @ValeHouseCafe: Afternoon Tea �8 or bring a friend 2 for �15 https://t.co/NM9Yk062wq
- Wed, 13:45: RT @JeremyClarkson: Start the smoke. We have a name.
- Wed, 13:46: RT @RichardHammond: We've got a name. And it was bleeding obvious cos it's what we're doing: coming from a different place every week https…
- Wed, 14:39: RT @MrJamesMay: I still think 'Nigel' was a better name. https://t.co/nIlrOaosXF
- Wed, 15:07: RT @MrJamesMay: Still. It's an anagram of Hot Grunt, Dear.
- Wed, 15:08: RT @ChrisBulow: Overpaid white males at @PwC_UK really are dinosaurs. Can we make their HQ site of the next Chicxulub event? Soon? https://…
- Tue, 21:16: RT @theunexplainers: The flat earth society has members all around the globe https://t.co/4ulH8k8JN4
- Tue, 21:17: I love twitter sometimes https://t.co/nwgwKO5LQi
- Wed, 11:25: RT @ChrisBulow: :) I like that idea. https://t.co/LPDtYzxs52
- Wed, 11:28: RT @RevRichardColes: It is the 50th anniversary of the death of Lt Colonel AD Wintle MC. He once upbraided a severely wounded soldier at Yp…
- Wed, 11:28: RT @RevRichardColes: ...him "Stop dying at once and get your bloody hair cut" (the soldier survived). In 1939 he declared war on Germany in…
- Wed, 11:28: RT @RevRichardColes: ...and tried to steal a plane from the RAF, for which he was imprisoned in the Tower of London. Charges were dismissed…
- Wed, 11:28: RT @RevRichardColes: ...active service, and was imprisoned for spying in Vichy France. As a courtesy he informed the guards that they were…
- Wed, 11:28: RT @RevRichardColes: ...guard an English officer and that he would consequently seek to escape. He did. https://t.co/nYwKyS2HFA
- Wed, 11:30: RT @ValeHouseCafe: opening times 10am to 5pm with last orders for the kitchen being 4.30pm
- Wed, 11:31: RT @IMcMillan: Bloke on train reading a book on how to play poker. He keeps smiling. You'd think they'd cover that in Chapter One.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 16:34: RT @MagazineHotel: Quick update ales & ciders from @BrimstageBeer @SalopianBrewery @totallybreweduk @Orchardpig https://t.co/pUfCXj9CL4
- Tue, 16:34: RT @ValeHouseCafe: Afternoon Tea �8 or bring a friend 2 for �15 https://t.co/38DI9RBFxd
- Wed, 09:20: RT @daraobriain: It's how we should remember him. https://t.co/Gc5V5pfTwR
- Wed, 09:25: RT @theAlbertDock: #SteamDock16 is steaming its way to #AlbertDock May 6-8. Toot toot! https://t.co/mPhoj33NUN https://t.co/h36GV7xQ5K
- Wed, 09:28: Haha! The only Star Wars day tweets I've seen so far have been corporate ones. Too late suckers!
- Wed, 09:30: RT @Okeating: Ever wondered what it'd look like if you dipped a scrotum in a bag of Wotsits? https://t.co/PGGK3fQ2uw
- Wed, 09:37: I got: "Congratulations! You are smarter than most six-year-olds" (10 out of 11! ) - Are you as... https://t.co/2Z4oPAE62t via @play_buzz
- Wed, 09:39: RT @cliffski: https://t.co/hz7hie2dVC
- Wed, 09:49: RT @StephenMangan: My 8yo this morning: “A cat is a human in the shape of a dog”. Also has anyone seen my bong?
- Wed, 09:51: RT @sleepmap: **Sun and the Rainfall in #Leasowe (#Wirral #Liverpool #liverpoolhour #Seascape #sunset #England ) @Visit_Wirral https://t.co…
- Mon, 13:25: On the tele I've just seen 7 half naked Spanish men dancing. It was funnier than Riverdance - which I didn't think was possible.